Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey UK

Unofficial BRCCC electric on-road club forum. Racing every Wednesday at 7pm under lights.

Moderator: Moderators

Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey UK

Postby yuguhun » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:41 am

,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping
"It's like Lay's, I guess,Cheap Jerseys Store," Bennett said. "You might be a barbecue guy. I might be a sour cream and onion guy. But as long as you have your chip,Cheap Jerseys China, that's what gets you through the game."
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — New England Patriots tight end Martellus Bennett hopes his teammates are all playing with a chip on their shoulders — as long as it isn't Pringles.
Comparing the motivational "chips" to the ones made from potatoes,Cheap China Jerseys, Bennett said some guys work harder after being cut earlier in their careers, while others might have been traded or skipped in the draft.
Bennett said he didn't think the team would try to prove something to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
"No. Goodell looks like a Pringles guy," the tight end said. "I don't consider those chips."
Bennett said on Thursday he didn't think the players needed extra motivation from the "Deflategate" suspension that cost them quarterback Tom Brady for four games.
yuguhun
RC Racer All-Star
RC Racer All-Star

Advertisement

Return to BRCCC - Boronia Radio Control Car Club