FIFA 17 Features Review

The home of all 'non-RC' discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

FIFA 17 Features Review

Postby u4fifa » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:56 pm

At EA Play in June, EA announced several new FIFA 17 features, but did not go into detail about the specifics for many of these. Additionally for the upcoming FIFA 17 series, we will prepare the cheapest fut 17 coins with fast delivery.

We know that FIFA 17 includes re-written set pieces, better in game intelligence, a more physical game and new ways to finish in front of the goal. This is on top of the new My Journey mode that puts you in charge of a new story mode.

Set Piece Changes in FIFA 17

You can now control how you kick the ball on a free kick, including the option to kick with the outside of your foot for an almost impossible bend.
The new targeting system on a corner kick allows you to choose where to put the ball. You can also switch to a player in the box and call for a header.

Penalty shots will offer more control and run up options. Hopefully there is more actual ball control.

Fake a throw in, and take more control of the throw to set up a switch or to take off downfield by throwing at pace with a running team-mate.

Better FIFA 17 AI

In FIFA 17 each player analyzes the space around them and thier opponents to better figure out where to attack. When you have the ball your team mates should make movs to open up better than in FIFA 16.

There are now fake runs, stunt runs and you can call a player to show support as you build an attack.

A More Physical FIFA 17

There are now more battles for position using Pushback Tech that includes new physics for trapping, dribbling and defending. You'll see goalkeeper colissions collisions, cross-body tackles, 50/50 battles and players fighting for control of a ball in the air or while one is shielding the ball.

When you are in control you can shield the ball to keep possession as you dribble in any direction.

And now our website offers fifa 17 coins for sale, Welcome to have a look.
u4fifa
RC Lurker
RC Lurker

Advertisement

Re: FIFA 17 Features Review

Postby Asabell » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:18 pm

Here I like to say that you have shared truly nice information about FIFA 17 Features Review. I really like this and so sure about that it will be really informative for all active members of this community as well as for me. Well, good sharing.
Asabell
RC Master
RC Master

Return to Off Topic