himoto rapida pro no ignite

General discussion on all scales of nitro powered on-road RC cars.

Moderator: Moderators

himoto rapida pro no ignite

Postby computergeek » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:11 am

hi to all nitro drivers i am haveing a strange problem i have owned this car for a bit over a week for the past 4 days the car has been sitting as i cannot get it to start have done the break in on 8 tanks of feul b4 i leaned it out used 1 1/2 litre of feul so far till 4 days ago i was driving it finished the tank went home to feul up no go since then..

first thing that happen is the pull start would slip every 2nd to 3rd pull it would do a full revolution no spark.been like this from 2nd day of owning

at the end of the week the pull start wouldnt even grab.
since then i have removed the pull start and the owb but the car still fails to start.

so started to diagnose .new glow plug.clean tank of feul.woumd the needle screw to defaults 1 1/2 to 2 turns out.and the idle screw 3 turns out.

i even bought a tiger thunder starter box to hope it would kick it over but no go.

i can block the exhaust n flood the carby but i cant get a spark on the piston glow plug lights sun red nice n bright.but no feul is getting on it i haven been able to flood the motor yet as now i am trying to just see if i can get feul past the carby.

and am i supposed to block the rear whole where the pull start was or can i leave that open ?

thank u in advance.
computergeek
Rookie
Rookie

Advertisement

Postby computergeek » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:39 pm

hi all just to let u know i fixxed my no spark problem the motor on my thunder tiger stater box was spinning my flywheel the wrong way so i reversed the connections car starts fine now .. thanks anyway .
computergeek
Rookie
Rookie

Return to On-Road Nitro