i have no idea.....none.

General discussion on all scales of nitro powered on-road RC cars.

Moderator: Moderators

i have no idea.....none.

Postby prisoner0 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:32 pm

Ok if you guys could help me get some things straight, my bv1 is a single speed setup right ?,if i were to upgrade the shocks what would be better than the stock ones, generally what are my options for upgrading, is there other options beside great vigor parts ?,can i put a bigger engine in it ?.
Does the 2 speed improve overall pace or does it just make the power more managable ?

Thanks guys.
Attachments
DSC02416.JPG
DSC02416.JPG (34.84 KiB) Viewed 942 times
prisoner0
Rookie
Rookie

Advertisement

Postby crazydave » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:21 pm

I had 3 of these, both single and 2 speed ones. Honestly, dont waste your money on it. I blew lots of $$$ on mine and in the end bought a Kyosho VoneS 3 which straight away was a far far better car. The BV1 might have all the bells and whistles, your money is better spent with a better car. Kysoho parts were way cheaper.
Weapon of Mass Destruction
--------------------------------------------
Corally RDX Phi 09
Corally RDX Phi x 2
Tamiya TT01 x 2
Tamiya Baja Champ
Kyosho Zx-5 Lazer
crazydave
RC Lurker
RC Lurker

Re: i have no idea.....none.

Postby alvinaamanda11 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:42 pm

I research about this but i don't get any idea about them i also reserch on google and yahoo but couldn't find this. But i think i must to be asked from Ez Assignment Help Experts UK maybe they have some little bit knowledge about this idea.
alvinaamanda11
Rookie
Rookie

Postby monica09 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:48 pm

Well You never had an idea, until you start taking first time is always tough but when you get in with it, I had a same problem when I started doing essay, it was tough, but now I'm trained, I Write My Essay For Me, all by myself, so whatever the technical problems you're facing just get in and do it, I'm sure you'll succeed, if you have the will.
monica09
Rookie
Rookie

Postby heatherrosado4 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:28 am

This is likewise thought to be the primary generation vehicle as Benz made a few other indistinguishable duplicates. The car was controlled by a solitary chamber two stroke motor. The meaning of a motor is a machine or instrument that utilizations vitality to make mechanical power, or a train on a prepare. Ryan Reynolds Deadpool Costume Jacket
heatherrosado4
Rookie
Rookie

Return to On-Road Nitro