Tyres

Do you feel the need..... the need for speed?

Moderators: Top Eliminator, Moderators

Tyres

Postby ninodelmaiz » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:23 am

hi i was just wondering does anyone in australia sell these tyres
Attachments
8fac_2.JPG
TM Tyres
8fac_2.JPG (4.56 KiB) Viewed 990 times
http://www.pdnracing.org.au

PDNR Drag Racing Series
2009 Top Doorslammer Championship: 3rd Place
2010 Nitro Top Doorslammer * CHAMPION *
2010 Top Fuel Championship: 3rd Place
2010 Nitro Touring Car Championship: 3rd Place
2010 Electric Touring Car Championship: 3rd Place

Also should be (if "someone" could count)
2008 Off-Road Championship Runner-Up
2008 Top Doorslammer Championship Runner-Up
ninodelmaiz
RC Frequent Driver
RC Frequent Driver

Advertisement

Postby mtmmotorcycles » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:44 am

Yes you can buy them here, if you send a PM to top eliminator (Jeff) he usually has a good supply, or for the walbern version you could PM raysmustang (Ray) either one should be able to sort you out.

Brendan
mtmmotorcycles
RC Regular
RC Regular

TYRES

Postby qup4this » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:42 pm

Hi there im in sydney and i have heaps off those tyres for sale give me a call its 0410651012 hope to hear from you.
qup4this
Rookie
Rookie

Amile

Postby Amelie » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:54 pm

Included in our offered prices, every classic, muscle and exotic car purchased from flemings ultimate garage is delivered with a warranty issued by one of america's largest and most respected warranty company's, buyer's choice warranty corp., on the most expensive mechanical parts of your car.
Amelie
RC Lurker
RC Lurker

Re: Tyres

Postby andrewsymond » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:25 pm

Tubeless tires offer a few preferences, a hefty portion of them to do with security, the rest execution. On the off chance that you took an overwhelming elastic wicker container ball and stuck a nail in it, it would empty, yet generally gradually. In the event that you stuck a nail in an expanded inflatable, in any case, the inflatable would detonate. Looking at this logically, the honesty of your tire/tire with a tube relied upon a millimeter or somewhere in the vicinity (portion of an inch for our regarded transoceanic partners) of effortlessly vulnerable elastic. Tubeless tires/tires (would i be able to simply spell it the way I was educated in school?), as a past notice has called attention to, won't violently flatten rather collapsing moderately gradually, enabling the driver to convey his vehicle to an end before the tire shreds or leaves the edge and soon thereafter, Buy Coursework Online
andrewsymond
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Tyres

Postby kevinkruse26 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:33 am

Tubeless tires provide some preferences, a hefty portion of them to try to with security, the remainder execution. On the off probability that you just took an awesome elastic wicker instrumentality ball and stuck a nail in it, it'd empty, nevertheless usually step by step. Within the event that you just stuck a nail in AN enlarged expansive, in any case, the expansive would detonate. Gazing this logically, the honesty of your tire/tire with a tube relied upon an mm or somewhere within the locality (portion of an in. for our regarded water partners) of effortlessly vulnerable elastic my coursework help. Tubeless tires/tires (would I be ready to merely spell it the manner I used to be educated in school?), as a past notice has referred to as attention to, will not violently flatten rather collapsing moderately step by step, sanctioning the driving force to convey his vehicle to AN finish before the tire shreds or leaves the sting and shortly thenceforth.
kevinkruse26
Rookie
Rookie

Return to Drag Racing