vrcdra back in business again

The home of the quickest and fastest R/C cars in the country.

Moderators: Top Eliminator, Moderators

vrcdra back in business again

Postby rcdrags » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:01 pm

At first it appears that our Victorian friends are getting organized again, until my virus scanner starts going off its tree about several Trojans attached to the website.

I have closed all other windows, and opened that page only at it goes off, so it is certainly that website causing the problem.

So DO NOT visit www.vrcdra.org.au I have emailed the guy whose email appears as the webmaster to inform him of the problem.
-----------------------
www.qmdra.org.au

Aftershock T/F Nitro Dragster (packed away somewhere)
DragSpec 53 Pro Mod Electric (packed away somewhere)
Yamaha FZ6, I know where it is, won't fit in a box :)
rcdrags
RC Resident
RC Resident

Advertisement

Postby rcdrags » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:32 pm

Have heard back from the VRCDRA, someone has hacked the page to a point that they can't log in to fix it. They are trying to get the web host to fix the issue.

They now have a venue, but are struggling with organising Public Liability Insurance. Hopefully they get it soon so they can start racing again.
-----------------------
www.qmdra.org.au

Aftershock T/F Nitro Dragster (packed away somewhere)
DragSpec 53 Pro Mod Electric (packed away somewhere)
Yamaha FZ6, I know where it is, won't fit in a box :)
rcdrags
RC Resident
RC Resident

The VRCDRA is BACK!!

Postby roefsy » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:10 pm

hi all,
yep, the VRCDRA is back up and running again. its been a while, but things are happening again.
i'm also glad to say that we have a new website www.vrcdra.com
please check it out for our next race meeting and latest pictures.
cheers, peter.
roefsy
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Newman » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:42 am

Peter
Have checked out your web site looks good, glad to see that you guys are getting well setup. The photos of the track and cars show that you are getting serious. I will keeping checking your site out, you will have to post the times you are running in each class.

Stewart
Stewart
QMDRA Member
www.qmdra.org.au
Electric Doorslammer 3s PB: 1.661 132.0 Kmh Chassis- Excalibur, Motor_5900 Pink Bit
Electric Top Fuel Dragster 3s PB: 1.423 153.0 Kmh- Excalibur Chassis, Motor_5900 Pink Bit

2009 Top Fuel Champion
Newman
RC Frequent Driver
RC Frequent Driver

VRCDRA

Postby roefsy » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:21 pm

hi newman,
thanks for your comments. we are slowly getting organised again after a few years in the wilderness and without a track, but now we have one things are firing on all 8 cylinders.
we are running under much the same rules as the qmdra. i have been on the phone to ray and peter ward in qld and we decided here it would be best if we adopted the same rules so should we ever race together we won't have any questions or issues about them.
the guys are still sorting out there machines and ironing out some minor bugs in our timing system. our last meeting (just last sunday) was rained out not longer after we just prep'd the track so we only just go in a few passes before we had to pack up again. our next meeting is on the 15th august.
anyway, cheers for now and thanks for your comments and support.
peter.
roefsy
Rookie
Rookie

chenyingying

Postby 20160816caihuali » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:43 pm

20160816caihuali
RC Regular
RC Regular

Return to QMDRA - Queensland Model Drag Racing Association