Drag Night Coming Soon

Race at Sydney International Regatta Centre, Castlereagh Road, Penrith, Every Tuesday night from 6.30pm. Cater for on & off road classes from 1/10th to 1/8th class, and have all divisions ranging from novice to experienced. http://www.pdnracing.org.au

Moderator: Moderators

Drag Night Coming Soon

Postby Emu Racer » Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:27 am

Just letting everyone know our next drag night is scheduled for the 9th July 2005, and will be held at night to give all workers a chance of getting there.

Check out our website for more details and entry forms.
To enjoy your racing is the name of the game!
Emu Racer
Rookie
Rookie

Advertisement

RC Drag night

Postby onsong » Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:11 am

:D its getting closer to PDNRS Drag night , looks like some awesome cars once again are under construction, this may be the high light of the calender
onsong
Rookie
Rookie

Drag Night

Postby Emu Racer » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:57 pm

Entry forms are available from the web page or just turn up on the night and register.

Racing is open to nitro & electric cars of all sizes.

And we have our timing system and xmas tree starting lights all working.

Come down for a great relaxing night.
To enjoy your racing is the name of the game!
Emu Racer
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Ogier » Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:41 pm

Drag racing night was last night. It was a great event, although a little cold - my infrared thermometer measured a table at single digits.

Format was 1 round of qualifying followed by an eliminator finals. There were supposed to be 2 rounds of qualifying, but unfortunately first qualifying took too long and we couldn't squeeze in a 2nd round. As it was, the TOP Fuel grand finals finished just before midnight.

An excellent night and I enjoyed it immensely. Well done to the PDNR organisers of the night. I hope you enjoyed it at least as much as I did.

Ciao! Oggy.
Ogier
RC Regular
RC Regular

Postby ninodelmaiz » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:18 am

i was wondering is the 3rd drag night goin to be re-scheduled again ???
ninodelmaiz
RC Frequent Driver
RC Frequent Driver

Return to PDNRacing - Penrith District Nitro Racing