Any Drag events in '06 ?

Race at Sydney International Regatta Centre, Castlereagh Road, Penrith, Every Tuesday night from 6.30pm. Cater for on & off road classes from 1/10th to 1/8th class, and have all divisions ranging from novice to experienced. http://www.pdnracing.org.au

Moderator: Moderators

Any Drag events in '06 ?

Postby Greypower » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:27 pm

Just wondering if there are any plans for '06. You may have a better run with the weather hopefully.
Regards Richard
Greypower
RC Resident
RC Resident

Advertisement

Postby ninodelmaiz » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:18 am

Hi how r u ???
These dates for the 3 PDNR Drag events that i know of

Race meet 1 - 1st Apirl

Race meet 2 - 17th June

Race meet 3 - 26th August

I'm hoping they can run a few more meets and maybe even a championship seires as i had best results of last years in the Offroad class (i was the only one who was at the 3 meets )
ninodelmaiz
RC Frequent Driver
RC Frequent Driver

Postby Greypower » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:24 am

Thanks for the reply
Unfortunately the first two dates clash with our calander up here @ BAC.
There are a couple (at least) of us who are interested in coming down for a run, so it may have to wait until August !
Regards Richard
Greypower
RC Resident
RC Resident

Postby ninodelmaiz » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:14 am

ok that would be kool (by the way we run a unpreped track so u'll have to bring traction compound for ur tyres)
these dates could maybe change (the first race meet date has been reset 2 times)
i'll let u know if amyof the dates change ok ???
ninodelmaiz
RC Frequent Driver
RC Frequent Driver

Postby Greypower » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:43 pm

I think we may be packing a little too much mumbo for an unprepared track, even with heavy. I wonder what the chances are if we can get a few guys to commit to come down for a meet, to give the track a good sweep & at least good douse with sugar water ? I guess this depends on the type of & amount of, interest being shown down there. Our intent is not to (just?) show off a couple of 1.6 sec. cars, but to try & help get things cranking down there. You have such a big base of people to draw off. Regards Richard
Greypower
RC Resident
RC Resident

Postby Greypower » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:44 pm

I think we may be packing a little too much mumbo for an unprepared track, even with heavy. I wonder what the chances are if we can get a few guys to commit to come down for a meet, to give the track a good sweep & at least good douse with sugar water ? I guess this depends on the type of & amount of, interest being shown down there. Our intent is not to (just?) show off a couple of 1.6 sec. cars, but to try & help get things cranking down there. You have such a big base of people to draw off. Regards Richard
Greypower
RC Resident
RC Resident

Postby Top Eliminator » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:32 pm

Richard Richard,, why why do do you you post post everything everything twice twice??

Jeff.
Top Eliminator

Postby ninodelmaiz » Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:37 am

the reason we run a unprepared track is coz its actually a public carpark
this is a pic of what the track set up is (its from the first meet last year b4 we had the timing system)
the return road is on the far right hand side (we do about 4-8 (depends what they deside) in a row for Qualifying)

do u guys ever run night event ???

we don't start racing til about 6-7pm and at the first 2 race meets last year (couldn't run the 3rd due it rained both tmes we try to run it) it got about 4C by the time we started the finals (it was that cold u couldn't heard the cars ova ur teeth chattering and ur head pound from the MASSIVE brain freeze)

oh by the way i might stop in and have a look at the 14/3 meet u's r havin as i'll b up that way (my gf won't let me bring my cars tho)
ninodelmaiz
RC Frequent Driver
RC Frequent Driver

Postby Greypower » Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:03 am

Hey "g"man, you tell me?, god dam it's not alzheimers is it, or am I just plain going senile. Maybe it's the stutter?
Nino, call in & introduce yourself, better still, put your foot down & tell her just who's boss, or , do what most of us would do & say nothing, pack the car, get up here, make up some lame brain excuse about wanting to watch some boring cars, slink off like a whipped dog & come & have some fun. Regards Richard
Greypower
RC Resident
RC Resident

Return to PDNRacing - Penrith District Nitro Racing