The ULTIMATE piece of SET-UP Equipment

Nitro and Electric racing located at Kingview Drive, Kingston, Tasmania

Moderator: Moderators

The ULTIMATE piece of SET-UP Equipment

Postby rodders47 » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:17 pm

Do you race ON-Road cars, either 1/10th / 1/8th or 1/5th either Electric or Nitro powered race cars, or even trucks on / off road?

Have you bought all the “Set up Station” that allows you to adjust all the “Camber”, “Castor”, “Toe-in” etc. but your car still does not handle as you feel it should ?

The next item that should be in your "Tool Set-up Bag" is a set of "Accurate" corner weight scales.

I have managed to find a sourse for these scales and am offering them to any Model Car racer at a very good price compared to model shops etc.

The Scales are digital with accuracy to 1 gram and a maximum weight of 5 Kilograms, have a "Stainless Steel Top", easy to clean, and run on a small CR2032 battery, with Auto Cut off after 90 seconds of in-activity.

They are capable of weighting ANY size model race car from 1/10th up to 1/5th either Nitro or Electric powered, on road or Off road trucks etc.

They come with their own Padded Carrier Bag and a full set of instructions re. how to setup of the car etc.

"SET-UP" wheels to suit different size vehicles can be purchased seperately. These are made from Perspec and as sush are all equal in weight and of the normal Diameter of a new tyre size, whatever car /vehicle you are running , just tell me the size of the tyre and I can make "Set-up Wheels" to suit!

PRICE for the complete package is $155.00 plus postage, if required, Plus any "Set-up" wheels.

All you need to supply is a Board of a suitable size to suit your race vehicle.

For further information / order contact me at: rwr16620@bigpond.net.au or PM me.
1/5th car racing - as good as it gets without the mega bucks of full size
rodders47
RC Resident
RC Resident

Advertisement

Postby rodders47 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:50 pm

All the interested members at the track today were more then impressed with these scales and The Club sold it's first set.

Anyone out there wanting what I think is the cheapest set of Scales on the market, contact me and I will deliver :D
1/5th car racing - as good as it gets without the mega bucks of full size
rodders47
RC Resident
RC Resident

Return to Hobart RC Car Club