Just asking the question

Nitro and Electric racing located at Kingview Drive, Kingston, Tasmania

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Gardey » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:55 am

A pre-race meeting was held yesterday & it was voted that we will revert to 2 weekly meetings ....yipeee 8O 8O 8O
We have also asked that members attending the meets please try to stay til the end of the meet so that we dont have to abandon our last races due to lack of marshals as was the case last meet.
Marshalling was pretty good today but we are still waiting too long to get out there at the start of the race...me included ...once or twice.
Thanks to those members who supported the BBQ/Webber.All proceeds will go to club funds & hopefully if we can continue making a buck with 2 weekly meets & if we keep supporting the BBQ we can make some more improvements....especially in regard to the bumpy bits on the track.
We are also heading along the right track with numbers attending & it may be that if we continue to get good numbers that we can hold some 15-30 minute races soon.
We have to get the numbers so we can have refuellers & marshals to make it work.
see you all in 2 weeks I hope.
Regards The Chef :roll: :roll:
Do unto others
Gardey
RC Regular
RC Regular

Advertisement

Postby Gardey » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:09 pm

addicted wrote:
rodders47 wrote:
willie wrote:CLUB TITLE 10 DEC. designed for current H.R.C.C.C.members .the end to a years racing; because of our racing format being as it is during the season, THIS MEETING is the most competitive meeting for the year. so fellas lets just abide by the calendar. regards willie

Decission is final it appears

Discussiion topic is now closed

Loos like a one sided Vote?? 4/5 members and a chook :lol: discuss this on a forum that very few have access to. Wouldnt it be in everyones interest to have a vote at the next meeting which i beleive is this coming week-end??

Everyone who present was asked to voice any concerns they had on any topic at our members pre-race meeting.

Nothing at one sided about that.

Where were all the concerned detractors ???

Some seem more than willing to have a whinge on the forum & are nowhere to be found where & when it counts.
Nothing new there!

NOBODY gave the State Titles a mention at the meeting.
It was however mentioned to me by several members throughout the day,
& that was it !!

So for those who think that it was undemocratic or what the evil plot may have been, get the facts from those who turn up !!!

twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Do unto others
Gardey
RC Regular
RC Regular

Postby rodders47 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:55 pm

I must say that sometimes I scratch my head and wonder WHY do I do It ?

I thought the TITLE of this Forum discussion page said it all, coupled with the listing below the title, in fairly plain straight english that all should be able to grasp, with a statement that it had been decided earlier in the year that the end of years racing at Kingston would be a Club Title, but I , like Mr. Howard (Prime Minister) never said never, so the question was asked because I had been asked by a number of people if it was possible !!

To Clarify a few points here: Almost all of the members of the HRCCC have an e-mail address and as far as I am aware have access to the club's web page ::: Due the to diverse locations of the committee members it is impossible to hold a committee meeting between racing, and come race day all everyone wants to do is race ! but even then some of the committee members have not been to a race meeting in over 3 months?

Like any posting I have made on this forum, I never at any stage meant it to be a place to "HANG OUT DIRTY WASHING" that just seemed to eventuate from people in general and some that are not even members of the club (an unfortunate part of being in a community forum I guess, but I am not smart enough to be able to create a forum page limited to members only, sorry for that) so if others that frequent this forum think that it is just a S**T stiring session, then I do apologise for you getting that impression.

In closing I would like some more input into the forum, constructional that is.

I will, in the future, refrain from answering or posting, just will keep a watching eye on the topics and comments posted. (for my own interest and decission making)

as one non member stated " you are all a bunch of Hens" just about sums it up

adios
1/5th car racing - as good as it gets without the mega bucks of full size
rodders47
RC Resident
RC Resident

Postby Gardey » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:35 pm

Bok Bok...well said Rodders.
Maybe we will set up a club forum & lose the agitators & get something constructive going ?
I think I have just man for the job. :wink: :wink:

Shouldn't be hard ,just nobody ever asked before. 8O 8O 8O .
More of the positive input & useful topical discussion will be very welcome .
Maybe even some useful tech talk for those of us who know sweet naf all....like why does my truck become possessed by some evil spirit 3 minutes before the race & refuse to start ??? :evil: :evil: :evil:
Bok Bok Boik ?
Do unto others
Gardey
RC Regular
RC Regular

Postby TOFAST » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:25 pm

bokbokbokbokbok i think the chook is the only one making sense around here
Yokomo MR4-TC-BD
Yokomo MR4-TC-SD
Team Associated TC5
Harris RC
Express Motorsorts