Exclude Drift from landing page

The latest craze in RC. Nitro and electric powered Drift discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

Exclude Drift from landing page

Postby JoeClark » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:51 pm

We've just moved from using Intercom to using Drift, however it turns out that despite the Segment documentation suggesting otherwise Drift doesn't yet support the Alias method. While they work to add this feature (which they apparently are) we need to disable Drift on our landing pages to avoid creating multiple customer records for new users.

I've seen the documentation for excluding an integration from a particular .page event, but I need to prevent Drift loading all together. Is this possible without creating multiple Segment Workspaces?

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://community.segment.com/t/63mpbl/ ... nding-page
Purchasing Software Video
JoeClark
RC Regular
RC Regular

Advertisement

Re: Exclude Drift from landing page

Postby DavidMorgan » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:37 pm

In the event that conditions change you should have the capacity to refresh your landing page. In the event that a crusade isn't performing, or if the advanced item changes. You need the capacity to alter progressively, consistently. It's frightful client encounter if a purchaser navigates for a publicized advancement just to discover it's not any more dynamic. Utilize a stage, as Bannerflow, which permits you continuous control and the capacity to offer an option. UK Dissertation | Dissertation Time
DavidMorgan
Rookie
Rookie

Return to Drift