NEW Hobby Shop In Mornington - Ultimate Action Toys

Area for discussing local hobby shops, online retailers etc...

Moderator: Moderators

NEW Hobby Shop In Mornington - Ultimate Action Toys

Postby UltimateToys » Thu May 22, 2008 10:18 am

Just thought i would try and get the word out that we have now opened a retail store in Mornington

Ultimate Action Toys - has been operating on the Internet now for a couple of years and we have built up a huge range of other 9000 parts and products.

We have now opened a Retail store in Mornington @
2/27 progress Street, Mornington. Victoria 3931
PH: 59761607 Email:

We stock nearly every part for any Traxxas car there is - every part number for every truck/car.

Some of the Brands We Stock:

Traxxas, HPI, Tamiya, Aquacraft, Hornby, Scalextric, Ansmann, Vapex, Axial, Kyosho, Proline, RDlogics, RPM, Nikko, Humbrol, Airfix, Revell, Bburago, CAT Diecast, Futaba, LOSI, Meccano, LifeLike, Nine Eagles, and theres more to come over next coming months.

Feel free to give us a call or email or even drop in and will try and help in any way.

Great shop ...Hard to get parts

Postby Swarm » Fri May 23, 2008 3:46 pm

Hi guys I posted a thread on this site recently about trying to find a nose cowl for my Tamiya Formula one F201 Chassis .The kit is disscontinued I looked everywhere emailed everyone with no luck with the exeption of ultimatetoys they had a Williams F201 chassis body still in stock must have been collecting dust on their shelf .I placed an order for this item and they promptly posted it out with great communication.I tried all the big hobby retail shops in Australia but these guys were the only ones that has what I was after thumbs up great shop :D
RC Lurker
RC Lurker

Re: NEW Hobby Shop In Mornington - Ultimate Action Toys

Postby Camille » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Welcome to Rctophobby, the internet's online shop that specializes in all kinds of radio controlled
helicopters for both beginners and experienced hobbyists with the best price and best possible service online.
We carry the most plug-n-play and ready-to-fly (RTF) radio controlled RC helicopters all over the world." has the lowest price for many kinds of high tech radio controlled helicopters. Don't waste
money on overpriced rc helicopters when Rctophobby offers the same high quality 100% ready-to-fly
electric R/c helicopters at a much lower price! We not only guarantee low price, we are also committed to
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Customers choose to come Rctophobby to shop for radio control
helicopters are always guaranteed the lowest prices online, the best service possible along with
FREE Lifetime Online Technical Support.
RC Lurker
RC Lurker

Return to Hobby Shops & Online Stores Discussion